your holds (if any) by clicking on Personal Info (top right, near
sign-in name) and then on the Academic Info tab. (Instructions also on
Or, you may find a hold that will prevent you from registering by going
to Add/Drop Courses.
If you have a hold it will appear there in red.
Holds are placed on registrations for the following reasons:
- AR Hold - Outstanding Business Office Accounts (see the Business Office)
- Outstanding Library Account (see the Library)
- Immunizations Records not on file (see the Dean of Students Office)
- Greek Not Yet Completed - Master of Divinity students who
have completed 10 full semester courses (or equivalent) but have
not completed Greek will have a hold on their registration until
Greek is complete. New Testament core courses cannot be
registered for until Greek is complete. (see the Registrar)
- Candidacy Hold - put on by and must be cleared by Krista Lind, Director of the Student Resource Center.
Students with holds placed on their registration will not be
allowed to enroll until the holds have been removed or overridden. Either contact the office listed for each hold type. It
student's responsibility to clear the hold with the office that placed
the hold (as noted in parentheses above) and then notify the
Office of the Registrar when the hold has been cleared.