FIND your holds (if any) by clicking on Personal Info (top right, near sign-in name) and then on the Academic Info tab. Or, you may find a hold that will prevent you from registering by going to Add/Drop Courses on the Registration tab. If you have a hold it will appear there in red.
Holds are placed on registrations for the following reasons:
- AR Hold - Outstanding Business Office Accounts (see the Business Office)
- Outstanding Library Account (see the Library)
- Immunizations Records not on file (see the Dean of Students Office)
- Candidacy Hold / Student Resource Center - (see the Student Resource Center)
- Portfolio Submission Hold - (see the Registrar's Office)
Students with holds placed on their registration will not be allowed to enroll until the holds have been removed or overridden. Contact the office listed for each hold type. It is the student's responsibility to clear the hold with the office that placed the hold (as noted in parentheses above) and then notify the Office of the Registrar when the hold has been cleared.