FIND your holds (if any) by clicking on Personal Info (top right, near sign-in name) and then on the Academic Info tab. Or, you may find a hold that will prevent you from registering by going to Add/Drop Courses on the Registration tab. If you have a hold it will appear there in red.
Holds are placed on registrations for the following reasons:
- Admissions Hold (contact the Admissions Office)
- Advising Hold (MA/MDIV/Cert) - (contact Academic Advising / Student Affairs office)
- Advising Hold (DMIN/PhD/ThM) - (contact the Graduate Theological Education Office)
- AR Hold - Outstanding Business Office Accounts (contact the Business Office)
- Candidacy Hold (contact the Candidacy Coordinator / Contextual Learning Office)
- Immunizations Record not on file (contact the Student Affairs Office)
- Outstanding Library Account Hold (contact the circulation desk in the Library)
- Title IX Hold (contact the Title IX Coordinator)
- Writing Services Hold (contact the Writing Support and Library Acquisitions Coordinator)
Students with holds placed on their registration will not be allowed to enroll until the holds have been removed or overridden. Contact the office listed for each hold type. It is the student's responsibility to clear the hold with the office that placed the hold (as noted in parentheses above) and then notify the Office of the Registrar when the hold has been cleared.