Please login to submit a form. (If you are logged in, your form is already on file.)


Eligibility criteria and benefit amounts vary for VA programs from the U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs (USDVA).
The Office of the Registrar will submit to the Veteran's Administration proof of a veteran's enrollment for benefits purposes. This is typically done at the beginning of each term and can be requested by the student at any other time. Please visit the Office of the Registrar with any questions about the VA reporting process.


Students who receive loan deferment forms from their loan companies may leave them in the Office of the Registrar to be processed and mailed. Only the student portion of the form should be filled out. The Office of the Registrar does not have any "blank" deferment forms.

The Office of the Registrar is only able to verify previous and current registrations after term add/drop periods. We are NOT able to verify future enrollment where registration has not occurred.
Status for (MA/MDIV) Fall/Spring Semesters: 
0-1.0 course = Less than Half Time;
1.5-2.5 courses = Half Time;
3.0 or more courses = Full Time. 
Contact Registrar for J-Term and Summer status categories.  

Letters verifying enrollment may be requested from the Registrar's Office as well. A written request needs to be submitted for the enrollment verification. Please also include a comment about who the letter is going to and what purpose it will serve.  (For example, "I need a letter verifying enrollment for the past year for my mortgage company.")

Forms and verification letters will NOT be faxed. The Office of the Registrar does NOT have a fax machine.

For both deferments and verification letters, please allow at least one week for processing.